Yonker Pulse Oximeter
1. Integrated blood oxygen probe and process display module into one
2. The product is small in size, light in weight and easy to carry.
3. The product is easy to use and has low power consumption
4. Blood oxygen saturation value display, pulse rate value, bar graph display, pulse waveform display, battery power indicator
5. Can change the display mode 4 directions change
6. Automatic shutdown function: In the state of the measurement interface, the measured finger is automatically turned off within 5s after being disconnected.
1. Display mode: 1.1 inch color OLED screen display
2. Display resolution: 96*64
3. Pulse rate measurement range: 30bpm ~ 250bpm (resolution is 1bpm)
4. Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% for large values
5. Error under weak perfusion: When the pulse filling degree is 0.4%, the oximeter can correctly display the blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate values, the blood oxygen saturation error is ±4%; the pulse rate error is ±2bpm or ± 2% takes a large value.
6. Resistance to ambient light interference: The measured value of blood oxygen in indoor natural light and existing illumination source is less than ±1% compared with the measured value under darkroom conditions.
7. Power consumption: no more than 30 mA
8. Working voltage: DC 3.0V
9. Battery: 2 pcs AAA battery 1.5V alkaline
10. Battery working time: 20 hours of continuous operation, the theoretical value is 32
11. Safety type: internal power supply unit, type BF application